Space Holiday Apartments
Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, all outdoor equipment including bikes are not permitted in our apartments. However, there is room in front of your car bay in the secured basement carpark to store your push bikes and sporting equipment. If you require a more secure option, please speak to management upon booking so we can confirm the availability of the secured bike lock up.
If you are competing in any of the local sporting events such as the Mooloolaba Triathlon or the Noosa Triathlon, we are more than happy to help out with your storage needs.
We have fully self-contained 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom apartments in the following configurations:
- 1 Bedroom Ocean/River View (1 x king-size bed) or (1 x queen-size bed)
2 Bedroom River View (1 x king-size bed, 2 x single beds)
- 2 Bedroom Ocean View (1x king-size bed, 2 x single beds)
- 2 Bedroom + Sofa Bed Option Garden View (1 x king-size bed, 1 x queen bed, 1 x set of single bunk beds and the option of a double sofa bed at an additional charge)
- 3 Bedroom River View (1 x king-size bed, 1 x double bed, 3 x single beds)
Click here to view all the inclusions of these room configurations.
Yes, we have wide hallways, walk-through showers. If guests would like to spend a morning or afternoon on the balcony, we also have a light-weight aluminium balcony ramp to allow wheelchair access.
Disability aids can be hired directly through Maroochydore Home Health Care. We are happy to arrange this on your behalf for a small fee, simply ask us today.
- Brisbane and Brisbane Airport? 1-hour and 10-minute drive north of Brisbane.
- Sunshine Coast Airport? 15-minutes south by car
- Noosa? 25-minute drive north. This can be a very enjoyable day trip.
- Maroochydore? Space Holiday Apartments is located in Cotton Tree, which is part of Maroochydore, right in the CBD.
- Maroochy RSL? We are just a 4-minute walk to Maroochy RSL.
- Maroochy Surf Club? You can take an 11-minute walk to Maroochy Surf Club or book the courtesy bus.
Monday – Friday: 8.30 am – 5.00 pm.
Saturday: 8.30 am – 12.00 pm.
Sundays and Public Holidays: Closed.
We are available after hours via phone on 07 5430 0000 should you have any questions that can’t wait.
On arrival, if the reception window is shut, please follow the instructions on the wall and dial 5430 0000 and the onsite managers will answer. If we are on-site, we will come down and check you in. If we happen to be off-site at that particular time, we will direct you to the key safe outside of the reception doors where your room key and guest information sheet will be. The following morning please register at reception and pay any balance owing on your stay.
Yes. The following equipment is available for hire from Space Holiday Apartments for a small charge:
- Folding beds
- Body boards
- Beach towels
We also have a free book exchange service. Guests are welcome to read any of the books on our bookshelf in reception and return at the end of their stay for the next person to enjoy.
POOL/SPA – Our pool and spa are located on Level 1. The spa is heated to 37 degrees and the pool temperature is moderated by the spa overflow to make sure guests can enjoy a dip and a swim all year-round. Guests are welcome to use these from 6am – 9pm daily.
BBQ - We have a large, free to use BBQ facility set-up on Level 1 by the pool and gym area. Guests are welcome to use these from 6am – 9pm daily.
GYM – Also located on Level 1 by the pool and BBQ is our free to use gym. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times if they wish to use the equipment. Guests are welcome to use these from 6am – 9pm daily.